Chances are if you’re living in Germany, you’ve lucked into a neighbor who has at least once grumbled at someone who was disturbing quiet hours. And that someone might have been you. Don’t stress. I’m not judging – we’ve all been there. Maybe you were drilling on a Sunday. Or mowing the lawn at 12.30. Perhaps you’re a noodle and were having a karaoke party till 4.31 am on a weeknight – in that case: bleep you! All of the above can cause your neighbors to complain. However, feel free to smooth along the streets in a procession of cars,...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY