Every once in a while, I see some articles floating around – mainly on Buzzfeed and the like – claiming that Germans don’t drink tap water because it’s viewed as “toilet water”. This couldn’t be farther from the truth! We love our tap water, we boast about its excellent quality, and a boatload of people, including me, don’t even drink anything else! Except for beer – obviously. I mean, we’re still in Germany, after all. But there’s more to German toilet wa… uhm – tap water, than just its good quality. Read on to learn about water hardness, and what...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY