What do the deadly sins, my trash cans, and Snow White’s dwarfs have in common? Hint: it’s not their reeky odor. It’s their total. Yes, I do indeed have seven bins set up in my home. They’re for paper, yellow bag/recycling, bio, Restmüll, Pfand, batteries, and cans – the latter being redundant as I found out two hours into researching this article. But oh well… more on that later. I have received quite a few calls for help and I know sussing out the German recycling system is more labyrinthine than doing your taxes by yourself in a foreign language...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY