Yellowjackets can BEE quite the BUZZkill during summer in Germany! Get it? From age seven until 19, I used to go on week-long camping trips each year in August. At mealtime, I meticulously maneuvered my fork and knife around an average of five wasps that were simultaneously clambering all over my food, on a daily basis. I also rescued countless ones from drowning in my cup. Guess how many times I got stung over the years? Once. Because I accidentally stepped on one. So, while these little critters are quite pesty in the summer, there sure are ways to prevent...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY