Growing up, I spent most of my days at my grandma’s place. Let me tell you about every single time her house – a picture-perfect sanctuary from a different era, surrounded by orchards, gardens, and flowerbeds – was filled with the mouthwatering smell of this tart. This is a food blog now, so either read my entire biography or SCROLL! Work for your food! No, just kidding. We both know I’m not a real food blogger, nor do I want to be. I am just passionate about eating – oh, SO passionate – and don’t want you to miss out...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY