Let me guess the number one experience on your bucket list: being perched on a boat that gets pulled up a colossal dune, then slapping on a pair of skis and cannonballing back down in sizzling 30 degrees C/86 degrees F, before high diving into a pool to cool off. Did I get it right? No? Well… let’s rehash it after you’re done reading this article. It sounds like the plot of one of those dippy dreams everyone experiences from time to time – the ones that combine random occurrences which happened throughout the day. But is it? Enter Hirschau,...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY