One of the most important things to know for any country you visit or move to is how to say “Can I use your restrooms?” in the native language – closely followed by emergency phone numbers. So, without further ado: here’s a list of the most important German phone numbers you should know. Learn them by heart, put them in your phone, download and print the list on the bottom and stick it to your fridge. Nevertheless, avoid having to use these numbers in the first place. One way is to stay safe around yellowjackets, which can be a problem...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY