Did you know that the total amount of different types of mold in the world is estimated to exceed 200,000? Read on to discover the unexpected beauty that lies in each and every single one of them. Just kidding, don’t worry. Due to the way our houses are built, accidentally cultivating mold is an ever-looming threat in Germany. So, let me walk you through some simple steps you can take to prevent that. WHY ARE GERMAN HOMES PRONE TO MOLD? If you’ve read my article on How To Keep Your German House Cool During Summer, you know that the vast...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY