Nicolas Cage once owned a castle close to my German birthplace but got rid of it again after only three years. Maybe it was too much of a fixer-upper to tackle while simultaneously VIPing. The takeaway: Treat historic structures the same as you would adorable puppies. Look at them, maybe touch and play with them and then hightail it out of there before they get a chance to grow into adult Great Danes requiring 89 Dollars’ worth of food daily along with weekly renovations of your living room. To help with this, I have piled up a list of ten...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY