Winter is coming. I’ve never watched a single episode of Star Wars, but I’ve been seeing the quote bob around the internet, so I thought I’d join the cool cats and kittens and use it anyway. Kidding! Obviously, I know it’s from Frozen. Or was it Ice Age? Oh well, just let it go, because no matter who said it first, winter IS coming, although it has never really left Germany this year in the first place. Just like those new neighbors who seemed pleasant at first, so you invited them over for dinner, and realized that they’re actually slightly...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY