You can probably tell by the surprisingly trivial amount of scrolling you have to do to reach the recipe: I am not a food blogger. If you’re looking for intricate meals that take seven hours to concoct and force you to dish out some serious dough to buy 27 elusive ingredients from the Russian, Peruvian, and Samoan store, google “quick and easy family dinners”. If instead, you’re aiming for simple, authentic, and delicious German cuisine, continue reading. You’ve come to the right place! LET’S WATCH OUR STEPS Will the internet burn to a crisp, if I blog this recipe...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY