Did you grow up always on the lookout for snakes or scorpions while playing in the yard? Maybe you’re from an area where you had to be cautious not to bump into any bears or mountain lions while hiking. Or were you taught to keep your distance from spiders, in case they’re venomous? While these are not generally problems you’ll face during everyday life in Germany (phew!), you may still want to reconsider embracing your inner Maria from The Sound Of Music and carelessly dancing through flowery meadows, as there’s a good chance you’ll encounter what are by some considered...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY