Once upon a time, I got too hot at night and had to use a wet towel instead of my covers. For weeks. I was living in a matchbox-sized studio apartment on the top floor of a four-story building with a big window facing south. I had just moved out and was experiencing my very first German summer away from home. Consequently, I had to rely on myself to keep the place cool, which resulted in me accidentally creating what can only be described as Satan’s Sauna: a place the devil himself would want to visit to warm up after...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY