“Wow, you live in Germany? Have you ever driven on the Autobahn?” Sound familiar? Many foreigners seem to view that place as some magical, elusive, amusement-park-type venue that people go to, so they can put the pedal to the metal for an hour and idle away some time. If you thought so too, I’m sorry for the disenchantment but it’s just a regular motorway and, rather than to race, most people simply use it to irritatedly twiddle their thumbs while stewing in traffic for hours each day until they clock in late. About 70% of the German Autobahn doesn’t have...
- MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAVARIAN SNACK: A CREAMY CHEESE DIP CONTAINING BEER! (Vegan version included)
- NINE EASY STEPS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN HEATING YOUR GERMAN HOME
- WHAT THE HONK? GERMAN WEEKEND CAR PROCESSIONS EXPLAINED!
- TASTE THE 50s BY MAKING THIS QUICK AND DELISH GERMAN DINNER
- HERE’S WHAT’S OPEN AND CLOSED ON SUNDAYS IN GERMANY